The latest guest on Full Production is a guy who will inspire you to chase your dreams. You may roll your eyes when you hear that, but I dare you to give this episode a listen and not be motivated.
Tim Brayshaw, a former diesel mechanic, quit his job to start his own clothing brand, Brainless. It was a drastic step, but one Tim says was completely necessary to make him happy and give him a real sense of satisfaction. Tim’s a young guy, but he’s got some pretty incredible bits of wisdom when it comes to living life to its fullest. You won’t want to miss this one.
During the episode, Tim and I talk about:
- Why Tim quit his job as a miner to start a clothing brand
- How his experiences in the mines have shaped his worldview today
- Why Tim believes that anyone can learn to become a leader
- How our interconnectedness (social media, news, etc.) can hurt us
- Money and how it can make us forget what we really want in life
- How helping other people can bring us the best rewards in life
- Tim’s advice for people in the mining game with big goals
- Using your insight to find your true path