In this episode we chat to Phil Jones, Exploration & Geology Manager for OceanaGold at their Macraes operation.
We caught up with Phil a few months back at the head office for the OceanaGold Macraes Operation in Dunedin, New Zealand. We get more insight into this unique operation as well as some great advice from Phil for anyone looking to further their mining career.
We also discussed:
- Phil’s background and growing up in
- The coronavirus landscape back when it all started.
- Talking mining history in New Zealand and background on the Macraes site.
- Insights on building a team in a mining operation.
- New developments and the future of the Macraes site.
- Advice for people feeling stuck in their mining career.
Email Phil – email@example.com
For more on OceanaGold and mining in New Zealand, check out our interview with Matt Hine, General Manger at OceanaGold’s Macraes Operation.